DanceWorks New York City Project - Season 11
Saturday, May 6 at 5:15pm & 8:30pm - Frank Sinatra School of the Arts
Tickets on sale March 27 at 7:00am
Adult General Admission: $30.00
Children Under 12: $20.00
- Use discount code DWNYCLOVE11 on March 27 while supplies last
- Ticket service fees already included in price
- Limited discount quantities available
*NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.
- Immediately after purchasing, please download & print your tickets. No tickets will be mailed. No tickets at Will Call.
- E-Tickets: Pull up your ticket on your smart phone and go green! Patrons can display the QR code on their smart phone to be scanned at the door.
- Cash or check only at the door if applicable. Expect a sellout.
- No reserved seating. General admission only.
- Doors open at 4:45pm & 8:00pm, respectively.
Parking & Directions:
35-12 35th Ave, Astoria, NY 11106
N/Q Train to 36th Ave. G/R/V Train to Steinway
Q101, Q102, Q104, Q66
Free metered parking after 7:00pm. Limited parking available!
The DanceWorks New York City Project is a jam-packed, two hour-long production featuring 30 original choreographed works that will premiere at the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts. With over 190 performers, the production blends high energy hip-hop, jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, contemporary and broadway to create a spectacle that is anything but your typical dance recital.
Our first show will start at 5:15pm (doors open at 4:45pm) and the second will start at 8:30pm (doors open at 8:00pm).
Discount runs on the first day of ticket sales starting from 7:00am-11:59pm, however limited discounted quantities available. Once discounted tickets sell out, all tickets become regular price. Purchase early - the shows will sell out!